The Western Branch will be closed October 17, 2021 – November 4, 2021 as we transition to our winter operations. Winter hours will commence on November 4, 2021.
This winter, the Gallery will be open:
- Thursday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday to Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
On Wednesdays and Thursdays, groups (8 individuals or more) can visit the Gallery by appointment only. To book a visit for your group, please contact 902-749-2248 or email email@example.com.
Know Before You Go – COVID-19 Guidelines
Our goal is to ensure that you can immerse yourself in art and art experiences in the safest space possible. To make this possible, we have implemented several safety measures throughout the Gallery.
- As a non-essential service, the Gallery requires all visitors to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Please be prepared to show your government issued full vaccination record (or letter of exemption) and ID.
- We are providing voluntary contact tracing check-in upon entry to provide Public Health with your information to contact you in the event of a possible COVID-19 exposure. Text ‘Keyword’ followed by First & Last Name to 22022. Standard message and data rate apply. If you do not have a cell phone or text plan, we provide the option to log in via a website. Your check in record is automatically deleted after four (4) weeks. SimplyCast does not sell your information or use it for any other purpose.
- The use of a non-medical mask is mandatory for the duration of your visit.
- Use the hand sanitizing stations that have been installed for your use.
- We have increased cleaning efforts in public areas and high touch surfaces.
- We ask that all visitors follow the hygiene protocols posted in washrooms.
- We are committed to continue assessing these changes and implement further changes for visitor and staff safety as Public Health guidelines change.
December 23- Open 4:00-8:00pm
December 24- Closed
December 25, 26, 27, 28, 29- Closed
December 30- Open 4:00-8:00pm
December 31- Open 12:00-5:00pm
January 1- Closed
January 2- Open 12:00pm-5:00pm
All areas of the Yarmouth Gallery are accessible.
Please note: Backpacks, large bags, food, drinks, and umbrellas are not permitted in Gallery spaces and must be checked. Photography is allowed, without flash.
341 Main Street
Yarmouth, NS B5A 1E7
Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Yarmouth
PO Box 246
Yarmouth, Nova Scotia B5A 4B2
The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is a participating venue in the Easter Seals Canada Access 2 Card program that offers free admission for the companion of those visitors with permanent disabilities who require assistance while visiting the Gallery. To learn more about the Access 2 Card Program, click here.
The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is a participating venue of the Canoo program that offers free admission to cultural attractions for newcomers of Canada during their first year of citizenship. To learn more about Canoo, click here.