We are Growing Success at the Gallery
This past year, with the help of our supporters we:
- Hosted over 40,000 visitors at our Halifax and Yarmouth locations
- Provided children’s art camps and hosted drop-in workshops to at-risk youth
- Continued to reach school groups in communities across Nova Scotia
- Featured 20 exhibitions that reflect the region to the world
- Added 264 new acquisitions to the collection
- Continued to deliver Autism and Alzheimer’s art programs and workshops in Halifax and Yarmouth
- Initiated new partnership programs to reach new immigrants and refugees, and address youth social justice issues with our Indigenous, LGBTQ+, and African Nova Scotian communities
For more information on ways to give:
contact Rachel Solomon, Development Officer – Donor Relations
email@example.com or 902-424-0073.
Charitable tax receipts will be automatically issued for donations of $25 or more. Receipts for less than $25 are available only upon request.