The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is your Art Gallery! Your support means so much.
Your gifts help us to:
- mount exciting exhibitions highlighting significant artworks from Nova Scotia, Canada, and beyond
- deliver innovative education and public programs
- collect, preserve and exhibit visual arts for the benefit of Nova Scotians and our visitors
- be a hub of cultural activity in Atlantic Canada
Do you know?
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is Atlantic Canada’s largest Gallery – established in 1908
- That the Gallery delivers in-school art programing to students in over 17 communities in Nova Scotia
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia displays the original Maud Lewis Painted House in the Scotiabank Maud Lewis Gallery
- That the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is responsible for a Permanent Collection of approximately 18,000 artworks
You can also contribute with monthly donations.