The Netherlands Art Experience
Join the Art Gallery as we discover the works of Dutch masters Rembrandt, Van Gogh, and Vermeer, as well as the art of Holland’s emerging new artists. This graciously escorted adventure captures the essence and culture of The Netherlands. From its royal palaces to its private galleries and hidden art spaces. Experience the breathtaking site of the tulips in spring. Meet some of the most influential people in the local art scene. Architecture tours, museum visits, boat tours, and plenty of free time.
April 28 – May 7, 2018
- 10 days, 9 nights
- Maximum 18 guests
- Hosted by Caroline Sodenkamp
$5399 per person double occupancy. Land only TAXES INCLUDED
- Fully escorted
- Visit: Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk, and Antwerp, Belgium.
- Gallery & Museum visits including: The Rijksmuseum, The Rembrandt House, Hermitage Amsterdam, Van Gogh Museum, “Our Lord in the Attic”, “Sculptures By The Sea” museum, The Maurits Huis, and many more.
- Artist studios, private galleries, and “street art” discoveries.
- Walking and architecture tours.
- Lunch in the Royal Palace Ballroom.
- Tulip displays in the Keukenhof gardens
- 9 nights deluxe accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners with wine
- Airport transfers and ground/ferry transportation
- Memories to last a lifetime
About Caroline Sodenkamp
A native of Holland, Caroline has hosted sellout Art Gallery of Nova Scotia tours of New York City, Chicago, Italy, and Spain. The founder of Artigo Tours knows the international art world inside out, and the Dutch art scene better than anyone. Her enthusiasm and love for the arts are contagious. She is looking forward to making new friends, reconnecting with past guests, and providing you with an insider’s look at her homeland, and its incredible art.
Book your Trip!
Contact your local Maritime Travel counsellor.
Space is limited.
www.maritimetravel.ca or 1-800-593-3334